Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seeking Modesty and Femininty Part Two


Alright, Monday, Day Two



My white skirt is just like the black one I wore Sunday which I bought also at Old Navy. The shirt was was from a second hand store. I've never really worn anything like it before and really enjoyed the way it brought in my waist.


My hair...I call this style a scruntchy bun. It's very easy. All you do is take your wet hair and pull it up and tie a rubber band around it. Use bobby pins to help hold it.
This isn't the best picture. What I do like so much about it is the fact that it is an easy way for days when i don't have time for anything else.



Monday afternoon I played in the backyard with my little brother and that night I had to babysit so i took a shower and changed into something comfortable and simple. This picture of my hair is kind of funny. It's my silly try at a french braid. I can't do them but I thought it still looked a little cute so went with it.


I got my skirt at:
http://www.denimskirts.com/lodeskre.html?gclid=CPyr1KHcj5sCFRIhnAodQVlIpQ
The t - shirt was something I had from a youth event. I love t - skirts for casual events because they are modest and comfortable for doing whatever you want to do.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Your hair looks adorable in the top pictures! :)