Sunday, June 14, 2009

40 Questions

1- Have you been asked out?
Not directly, thankfully.

2 - Where was your default picture taken?
Um, my house

3 - What's your middle name?
Elizabeth

4 - Your current relationship status?
A daughter, sister, and Child of Christ

5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap?
stretch (what kind of question is that?)

6 - What is your current mood?
Happy!
8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
It's complicated...black and white plaid with red accents...(you'd have to see it)

9 - Missing something?
I'm always missing something! My sunglasses, my moonlight path body spray, several ponytails, my brown go under shirts tank top, you get the picture...it's sad.

10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
Change what happened in
Roe V. Wade


11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A clown fish!

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Nothing drama but I thank God that I'm still here. Life is so fragile.

13 - Something you do a lot?
Write books

14 - The song stuck in your head?
Hallelujah what a Savior! Only because I hear it coming over the monitor from my little brother and sister's room.

15 - Least favorite household chore?
Laundry!

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you.
I've never met someone with November 28th, tell me if you do!


17 - When was the last time you cried?
idk, I don't cry allot. Probably at a funeral.

18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes, when I was ten or so I sang a solo for our church(no one has asked me to do it since then! I wonder why?)

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Is traveling in time a super power? That's all I'd ever want to do!

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
well, I guess how they present them self. Like if they're sloppy or neat, kind or a bully, punkish or gentlemanly,

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
strawberry frappuccino

22 - What's your biggest secret
Why would I post my deepest secret for the entire world to look at?






23- What's your favorite color?
Every color. I can't choose one!

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
with my little brother or sister

25 - What's on your walls?
China Stuff from my mission trip
26 - What are you?
A girl, a stay at home daughter, a Christian, it could go on and on
(come to think of it that's a strange question to. Who writes this?

27 - Do you speak any other language?
Not fluently... Definitely not fluently...

28 - What's your favorite smell?
Can you have one? Bath and Body store, summer, spring, winter, fall, baking, candles, linens, shampoo, fresh earth, roses,

29 - Describe your life in one word
I'm a wordy person. I can't describe everything in one little word!

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I hope I will someday...I'm saving it so it better be special

31 - What are you thinking about right now?
This quiz, I rarely multi task

33 - What should you be doing?
Sleeping...I have a busy day tomorrow

34 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Do I have to answer...I guess not this is my blog and my quiz

35 - How often do you talk to God?
Whenever I feel like it. When I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I'm mad, When I'm sorry, When I'm lonely, when I'm excited, I'm so glad I can do that!

36 - Do you like working in the yard?
I love it!

37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
idk, I'm pretty happy with the one God gave me for now. As long as I never have a horrid one I'm good...

39 - What is your natural hair color?
brown

40- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Whatever God wants me to be. I've found most joy surrendering to His will!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I liked this kinda quiz. Some of the quizzes passed over the blogging world are kinda weird, but this one was good. I liked your answers, and especially to question #1. It asked if you ever were asked out, and you posted, 'not directly, thankfully!' That is a great thanks. I have known girls and they will literally fuss about the fact of never been asked out, and they're only 12 or 13! :O I wish I could blamelessly say, no I never have been asked out, but that would only be lying! :( It's nice to see you post again! :)

Vanessa